The authentic flavor of Dominican coffee, now closer to you.
The authentic flavor of Dominican coffee, now closer to you.
Find it near you.
Make a great Americano with the best Dominicano.
The best coffee beans roasted to perfection, converge to deliver the classic Dominican taste loved around the world. Roasted and packed in the Dominican Republic.
A perfect taste for every moment.
The perfect balance between the natural sweetness, soft acidity and subtle characteristic bitterness of coffee.
Drip Coffee Maker
Full-bodied coffee with an intense taste and aroma.
Drip Coffee Maker
Imported from the Dominican Republic.
Café Santo Domingo
Café Santo Domingo
10 ounce Can
Café Santo Domingo
Café Santo Domingo
Espresso – Brick
The history of Café Santo Domingo.
Industrias Banilejas (INDUBAN) was born more than 75 years ago in the municipality of Baní in the Dominican Republic. Soon after, Café Santo Domingo was born, becoming the favorite coffee of Dominican homes, one of the most consumed brands in America, and a symbol of Dominican identity around the world.
Café Santo Domingo embodies the Dominican culture and tradition in a delicious cup of coffee.
Our love for coffee, our culture, and our clients, inspires us to put all our energy, thought and action to strengthening the relationship, bond and trust created over time through a cup of coffee. To discover more about Induban, visit our international page here.
Serving size: 12 oz. cup
- 4 oz. Café Santo Domingo brewed in a French Press (or your preferred method)
- 2 oz. chocolate syrup
- 3 oz. milk about to boil
- Garnish: Chantilly cream
Pour the chocolate syrup in a coffee mug or cup
Add the hot milk
Add the hot coffee slowly
Garnish with Chantilly cream and enjoy!
Honey Spiced Coffee
Serving size: 8 oz. cup
- 5 oz. Café Santo Domingo brewed in a French Press (or your preferred method)
- 1 oz. honey
- Garnish: Chantilly cream, nutmeg and cinnamon stick
Pour the honey in a coffee mug or cup
Add the hot coffee
Garnish with Chantilly cream, nutmeg, cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Santo Domingo Iced
Serving size: 12 oz. glass
- 3 oz. Café Santo Domingo brewed in your preferred method
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 oz. of vanilla extract
- 3 oz. of milk
- Ice cubes
Pour the sugar and vanilla extracts into de glass and stir
Add the milk and ice
Slowly pour the coffee
Pasión de Chocolate Frappé
Serving size: 2 x 8 oz. cups
- 4 oz. Café Santo Domingo brewed in your preferred method
- 1 oz. condensed milk
- 1/2 chocolate bar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla ice-cream
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 chocolate cookies
- Garnish: ½ oz. of chocolate syrup and Chantilly cream
Pour the coffee and other ingredients (except the cookies) in a blender
Blend for 30 seconds
Add the chocolate cookies and blend for 5 more seconds
Garnish, serve and enjoy!
CAFÉ SANTO DOMINGO GIVEAWAY ‘LA GRAN PARADA DOMINICANA’
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside of the United States. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 07/23/2022 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and ends on 07/30/2022 at 11:59 p.m. ETD (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ETD on 07/31/2022 to qualify for the Sweepstakes. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries that are submitted before and after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. OR INSTRAGRAM, INC..
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (19+ in Alabama and Nebraska; 21+ in Mississippi) as of the date of entry (“Entrant” or “Entrants”)CAFÉ SANTO DOMINGO/ INDUBAN its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their employees, officers, and directors (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner(s).
3. SPONSOR: CAFÉ SANTO DOMINGO GIVEAWAY is sponsored by CAFÉ SANTO DOMINGO located at Dominican Republic. Av. Máximo Gómez No.118, La Fe, Santo Domingo D.N
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period:
(1) Follow @CAFESANTODOMINGOUSA on Instagram
(2) Tag friends in the comments section of giveaway post from @CAFESANTODOMINGOUSA
Upon completion of the above, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
NO LIMIT ENTRIES PER PERSON. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the Entrant. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s plays and/or entries, and that Entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking, or
inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
INSTAGRAM ENTRY CRITERIA AND TERMS:
Your Instagram retweet or comment must not 1) contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; 2) disparage CSD or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes; 3) contain brand names or trademarks other than CSD, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her entry in this Sweepstakes; 4) contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, or otherwise offensive (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; 5) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and 6) contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where entry is created. Failure to comply with these Entry Criteria and Terms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is grounds for automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): On or about 07/31/2022 CSD will select the name of potential prize winner(s) in a random drawing from among all entries received. Eligible entries are entries received in completion during the Sweepstakes Period and that otherwise meet the requirements described in these Official Rules.
6. WINNER(S) NOTIFICATION; VERIFICATION: The potential winner(s) will be notified by email on or about 08/01/2022. Except where legally prohibited, each potential winner(s) must sign (or have their parent/legal guardian sign if potential winner is a minor in their respective place of residency) and return, within five (5) days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted notification/delivery, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner(s) does not respond to Sponsor’s email within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor sending a message, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or other required document within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential winner(s) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prize(s) will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. PRIZE(S) RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the respective prize winner. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person and per household or family. A prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize(s) or components of a prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prize(s) stated in these Official Rules are available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entry constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, telephone transmission problems, or garbled transmissions or miscommunications; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCHAN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM, AND
HOLD HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. PUBLICITY RELEASE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S GRANT TO SPONSOR, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION TO PARTICIPANT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY. PARTICIPANT HEREBY GRANTS TO THE SPONSOR AND ITS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AN IRREVOCABLE, AND WORLD-WIDE LICENSE TO USE IN PERPETUITY THE SUBMISSIONS IN ANY FORM OR FORMAT AND TO MODIFY THE SAME, AND ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR DOES USE THE SUBMISSIONS, PARTICIPANT SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY CREDIT, CONSIDERATION, NOTICE OR PAYMENTS OF ANY KIND. PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY MORAL RIGHTS HE OR SHE MAY HAVE TO THE SUBMISSIONS, AND AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR ELECTS TO USE SUBMISSIONS FOR ANY PURPOSE, ALL RIGHTS UNDER COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THAT RELATING TO PARTICIPANT’S SUBMISSIONS OR FROM USE OF THE SAME BY SPONSOR SHALL BE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR. PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IF SPONSOR ELECTS TO USE PARTICIPANT’S SUBMISSIONS, PARTICIPANT WILL EXECUTE ANY DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY SPONSOR REGARDING THIS ASSIGNMENT. IF ANY USE BY SPONSOR OF THE SUBMISSIONS CAUSES IT TO BE LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, JUDGMENTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) WHICH IT INCURS AS A RESULT OF ITS USE OF THE SUBMISSIONS. SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO PARTICIPANTS.
12. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for California or the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes not to exceed fifty US Dollars (US$50.00), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of- pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the Entrant of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
14. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP/WAIVER OF EQUITABLE RELIEF: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each
Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submission, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
15. WINNER(S): For the name of the winner(s), available after 08/01/2022 visit CSD Instagram channel at https://www.instagram.com/CAFESANTODOMINGOUSA